Quality #15. Relationships:
If You Get Along, They’ll Get Along!
“The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.”
~ Theodore Roosevelt, American President
All people have some things in common:
- They like to feel special, so sincerely compliment them.
- They want a better tomorrow, so show them hope.
- They desire direction, so navigate for them.
- They are selfish, so speak to their needs first.
- They get low emotionally, so encourage them.
- They want success, so help them win.
And when you take care of others’ needs, the best by-product is that your needs get taken care of on the way! Isn’t that awesome?!!!
Give it a try! Start giving, and see the difference!
Post your giving, selfless experiences here.