Discover The Ultimate Consultative Sales Strategies To Get To ‘Yes’
This is ideal for marketers who generate leads and want higher conversions through their sales team. The leads are there, but you’re not converting them, or you are at low price points (I call low price points anything below $3,000).
- Become a master closer.
- Use objections to encourage the ‘Yes’.
- Have the prospect make a buying decision, so you don’t have to ‘sell’.
- Boost your results through making the prospect feel great about connecting with you and want to work with you.
“One mentoring conversation with one colleague led to them having a bump from $12,000 a month to $34,000 a month in recurring revenues in just three weeks, as a direct result of these strategies.”
The Complete Package of Vital Sales Strategies
- Goal Setting for the $1,000,000 Year (in commissions)
- How to Dominate in Your Market so the Competition Follows YOU
- 13 Crucial Attributes of the High Performers in Sales
- Ultimate Influence Eight Step Sales Conversion Methodology
- 5 Dimensions of Human Behaviour
- Meta DynamicsTM Critical Approach for High End Sales
- What Your Prospects Fear and How to Overcome Those Fears
- The Ultimate 100 Persuasive Language Patterns
- 4 Psychological Triggers You Need to Fire for the Sale
- 15 Sales ‘Killing’ Words and What to Say Instead
- Overcoming the Top 5 Objections Every Prospect Has 15 Sales ‘Killing’ Words and What to Say Instead AND
- And so much more!
Get full access to the 7-Part Ultimate Influence Program
- Welcome and Overview
- Preparing for Success
- Connecting with Your Buyer
- Mastering the Psychology of Buying
- Getting to ‘Yes’ with Persuasive Language
- Creating an Unforgettable Experience
- The Ultimate Influence Framework
Each part comes with :
- Written manual PLUS
- Webinar recording PLUS
- DVD recording PLUS
- Transcripts PLUS
- Bonus interview/video PLUS
- Your Ultimate Influence Fast Start Guide
- Success in Sales Interview
- The Psychology of Sales Interview
- The Language of Sales Interview
- Selling from the Stage Success – Interview with Sharon Person and Steps Outline