Quality #8. Focus:
The Sharper It Is; The Sharper You Are!
The Keys are Priorities and Concentration!
A leader who knows what his priorities are, but lacks concentration, knows what to do, but never gets it done.
If he has concentration but no priorities, he has excellence without progress.
But when he harnesses both, he has the potential to achieve great things.
Here are some super awesome tips on how to focus your time and energy?
- Focus 70 Percent on Strengths:
- Develop them to their fullest potential.
- Focus 25 Percent on New Things:
- Growth = Change
- Focus 5 Percent on Areas of Weakness:
- Minimize weaknesses as much as possible, delegate.